Please Note: This web-site is under construction as services are being added. I am located at 518 Lake St and have moved to Suite 107 but am still running Suite 103c.
Community First Wellness Studio: Nelson's First and only On-site Workplace Wellness Studio AND Seniors Wellness Studio offering whole body vibration therapy, bodywork services, personal training, Wellness Coaching and Consulting, and much more.
Serving Members of the Community First Health Co-op and the community of Nelson and the surrounding area. Mobile Services also available. Downtown Studio located at The Community First Health Co-op at 518 Lake St., Suite 107. Open Monday-Friday and Saturdays. Some evenings available.
Bodywork services include Million Dollar Foot Massage(TM), Chair Massage and Eldercare Massage
Community First Wellness Services/A Touch of Bliss Massage offers professional, affordable, and convenient wellness services. I am currently updating my web-site to reflect all my new services, so please check back often.
Karen Arnold (formerly Karen Logan) has been practicing as a Bodyworker since 2006. Her credentials and achievements include:
*Bachelor of Physical Education from Brock University (specialty: Sports Medicine) Varsity Athlete of the Year in 1986.
* Nationally recognized certifications in Chair Massage and Eldercare Massage.
* Member in good standing with the Associated Massage and Bodywork Professionals.On-going training.
* 25+ years experience in the Community, Seniors and Corporate Health, Wellness and Fitness Industry.
* Internationally Recognized Certifications in Personal Training and Seniors Fitness Instruction
* Red Cross First Aid and CPR-C.
* Police and Vulnerable Sector checks
* Fully insured and covered by many extended health benefits under health/wellness/fitness category.
* 25+ years experience fund-raising for a wide variety of non-profit charitable organizations, both locally and nationally.